Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, EKSUTH school of nursing entrance examination results and interview details for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released.
READ: Benue State Government Teachers Recruitment 2021 | SUBEB
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), Ado-Ekiti, School of Nursing recently conducted entrance examination that they can now check their results.
How to Check EKSUTH School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Result
- Go to EKSUTH School of Nursing admission portal at https://eksuthson.edu.ng/admissions/
- Supply your Application Number and Password in the required columns
- Finally, click on the ‘Click Here to Login’ button to access your score
EKSUTH School Of Nursing Interview Date & Requirements
Interview Date/Time and other information shall be communicated to successful applicants ONLY. Also, all applicants are to come with the following documents for the interview:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial from Previous School(s)
- Certificate of Local Government Origin.
- Printed Copy Screening Examination Result
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Leave a Comment