The management of Delta State University (DELSU) is now selling its post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the DELSU post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 150 and above.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print the acknowledgement slip.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE DELSU BIOMETRIC CAPTURING
- Visit portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Download Delsubio.zip folder
- Unzip the folder and open delsubio.exe
- Enter JAMB Registration number and Surname in capital letters to login
- Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times each till it turns green and shows Ok
- Click on save
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Online application will start from Tuesday, 21st September, 2021
- Application website closes at 6.00pm on Monday, 11th October, 2021
- Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
RECOMMENDED: DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form is Out 2021/2022
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!