DELSU Post Utme Form 2021/2022. DELSU Post Utme form is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
DELSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 150 and above can apply for the 2021/2022 Admission screening.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise.
DELSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for DELSU Post Utme screening form is 170. You can check DELSU Departmental cutoff mark for all courses. See DELSU Cut Off Mark
How Much Is DELSU Post Utme Form
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to the selected banks
Banks to make DELSU Post Utme Payment
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
How to Apply for DELSU Post Utme Form 2021
Login Information: Your DATE OF BIRTH and your SURNAME will be your password, please be sure to enter them correctly.
- Visit the DELSU Post Utme portal at www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate virtual PIN
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment, return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
1. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
2. On-line application will start from…
3. You are expected to fill basic information for this online application, then make payment with your card online, or go to the bank to make payment. After which you will come back and complete your online application on the portal by clicking on Continue button below
4. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
5. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
What to Bring For DELSU Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
DELSU Post Utme Exam Date 2021
The management of Delta State University is yet to announce the DELSU Post Utme exam date for the 2021/2022 Post Utme screening exercise. Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
DELSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of DELSU Post Utme form has been announced by the school management. Application website closes at 6.00pm on…
Call: 08035466066, 08036761436 or
University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
If you have questions about DELSU Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section and do not forget to share this information by clicking any of the social media buttons below.
Leave a Comment