Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU part-time degree admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
[COOU] ANSU Part-Time Degree Courses
- Crop Science
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Education Foundation
- Education and Mathematics
- Igbo Langauge
- Animal Science
- Forestry, Wildlife & Ecotourism
- Education & Agricultural Science
- Guidance & Counselling
- Soil Science
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Physics
- Library & Information Science
- Religion & Society
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Education & Physics
- Business Education
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Education & Chemistry
- Education & Computer
- Education & Economics
- Education & Integrated Science.
[COOU] ANSU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language.
How to Apply for COOU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the University Portal https://portal.coou.edu.ng/modules/Applications/GenerateInvoice.aspx?sent=6 to generate a payment invoice with their Phone Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit the required information on their Bio-data while completing the online registration form.
DEADLINE: Not Yet Specified
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!