There are plenty of things to take into account when buying a car in Ghana such as the price, reliability, efficiency and suitability of Ghanaian roads. Although some Ghanaians have the chance to buy a new car, most working-class citizens would not because their budget for buying a car, and also for later maintenance, is limited.
Christmas Travel: The Best And Worst Time Travel
Car Types In Ghana And Their Prices
This article highlights 6 sedan cars that are the cheapest in Ghana, also looking at the maintenance costs and efficiency
You should not be surprised to discover that all the cars in this list are from Asian automobile manufacturers. They usually have smaller engines that are reliable and sturdy. Also, they also have the lowest cost on spare parts and mechanical costs which makes their running budget is lower, therefore making them more affordable in every single aspect.
Cheap Sedan Cars To Buy In Ghana And Their Prices
- Hyundai Accent: The Hyundai Accent is a subcompact car that is produced by Hyundai. The Accent was replaced in 2000 by the Hyundai Verna in South Korea, although most international markets. With an average-size engine, it is a bit less efficient than some other models but it is still cheap to run. It can be bought in fairly good condition at an affordable price. It is also reliable, and the cost of repairs and spare parts is usually low.
|Price of Brand new Hyundai Accent||GHC29,000 – GHC42,000|
- KIA RIO: The Kia Rio is a subcompact car that has been manufactured by Kia since November 1999 and is now in its fourth generation. The body styles have included a three and five-door hatchback and four-door sedan that is equipped with inline-four gasoline and Diesel engines and front-wheel drive. It is a small, fast and efficient car that is as reliable as it is cheap to get in used condition. Its spare parts are probably even cheaper than any other brand in the Ghanaian market. Running costs are low compared to bigger cars, even compared to some of the other sedan cars in this list.
|Price of Brand new Kia Rio||GHC25,000 – GHC37,000|
- Toyota Corolla: The Toyota Corolla is a series of sub-compact and compact cars manufactured and marketed globally by Toyota. It was introduced in 1966 and has been one of the best-selling cars worldwide. In 1997, the Corolla became the best-selling nameplate in the world. Toyota reached the milestone of 50 million Corollas sold over twelve generations in 2021. The series has undergone several major redesigns. With an average size engine, the Corolla has always been reliable because its sturdy construction and its fine-tuned Spare parts are not expensive, and mechanical repairing costs are not high. Also, it is a versatile and comfortable car.
|Price of Brand new Toyota Corolla||GHC30,000 – GHC50,000|
- Nissan Sentra: The Nissan Sentra is a series of automobiles manufactured by Nissan since 1982. Until 2006, Sentra was a rebadged export version of the Japanese Nissan Sunny, but since the 2013 model year, Sentra USA rebadged export version of the Sylphy. The Nissan Sentra is still affordable when used. It is a sturdy and comfortable sedan with a great engine that does not burn fuel much and can take you on long trips without any stress.
|Price of Brand new Nissan Sentra||GHC33,000 – GHC60,000|
- Toyota Camry: The Toyota Camry is an automobile that has been sold by the Japanese manufacturer, Toyota, since 1982, going across multiple generations. It was originally a compact car in size (narrow-body) but the Camry has grown since the 1990s to fit the mid-size classification (wide-body). The Camry is reliable, durable and comes with low maintenance costs. Running costs are not high either.
|Price of Brand new Toyota Camry||GHC25,000 – GHC75,000|
- Hyundai I10: The Hyundai i10 is a city car that has been produced by the South Korean manufacturer known as Hyundai since 2007. It replaced the Hyundai Atos in the model line-up and was initially available only as a five-door hatchback body style. It has smaller engines which mean lower not only petrol consumption and cheaper running costs, but also lower maintenance fees and mechanic bills. As a plus, this is a versatile vehicle that can drive up to four people comfortably.
|Price of Brand new Hyundai i10||GHC29,000 – GHC40,000|
Buying Guide For Affordable Sedans In Ghana
Sedans are good cars. They are a more efficient way to transport four or five passengers, even though SUVs sometimes offer more passenger capacity. The following is a list of buying guides for affordable sedans in Ghana;
1. Seating: Almost all sedans can accommodate at least four passengers comfortably. Naturally, larger models include lots more head and legroom, especially for the rear-seat passengers.
2. Engines and Fuel Economy: Four-cylinder engines are generally more fuel-efficient than V6 engines, and some of the latest four-cylinder sedans balance fuel efficiency and power very well. Recently, many manufacturers have tried to combine turbocharging with four-cylinder engines to aid efficiency and acceleration. Hybrid systems are now prevalent in nearly every segment—even on luxury models.
3. Cargo Size: Trunk sizes vary widely by model. Some can accommodate a week’s worth of groceries with room still left. Others have weird shapes and high lift-overs that limit their usefulness. Over the past several years, some manufacturers have come out with four-door hatchback designs. This body style comes with a split rear seat design, so one part can be folded for cargo while still allowing someone to sit in the other part.
The post Cheap Sedan Cars In Ghana, Price, Reviews And Buying Guide appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.
Leave a Comment