Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate for the role will be responsible for business requirement gathering, documentation and extraction of vital procedural information from relevant stakeholders for the purpose of conceptualizing improved and more optimized solutions.
- Also, responsible for managing projects from initiation to post implementation monitoring and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives across strategic business divisions in the bank.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs
- Collaborate with Business users and IT to create the Business Requirement Documents, user stories and other documentations that guide application development efforts and ensure successful implementation of business requirements
- Manage project engagements across all levels from initiation to closure
- Conduct stakeholder engagement sessions and focus group interviews to elicit requirements
- Conduct benchmarking, comparative analysis and impact analysis to ensure integration of business case/requirements across the enterprise
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and develop improved future state processes
- Document and manage changes to requirements and business needs
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and ensure alignment of developed application with business objectives
- Work with Process Designers during the design and development of the processes
- Provide ongoing support to resolve problems and fulfill service requests for process improvement
- Understand the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process and communicate impacts to time/scope/budget
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development
- Facilitate end-user trainings and pre- go live arrangement
- Prepare user guides, SOPs and other documentations that aide knowledge management
- Manage post go live support, issue resolution and process adoption
- Monitor and measure process performance to ascertain the delivery of improvement objectives
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, master’s in Business Administration.
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and ddelivering working solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online