Black Fridays are usually the best times of the year to get incredible discounts and deals on products you have always desired to have. If you have been saving up for a car, and the money doesn’t just seem to meet the required budget; Black Friday automotive deals this Christmas just might present the opportunity you need to own a car this 2021! You don’t want to miss this!
Why You Should Take Advantage Of Black Friday Automotive Deals
In case you are wondering if Black Friday automotive deals are worth considering; here are a few reasons these times are the best to buy a car;
- Car dealers are competing against other car retailers to attract car shoppers, hence, they give incredible discounts to attract more customers.
- Christmas season usually falls at the end of the year; hence car dealers are desperately trying to reach their month-end and end-of-the-year sales quotas before the year ends. Hence, they give discounts and mouth-watering deals to earn more money.
- The 2021 model year is ending; hence car dealers are trying to sell-off most or even all of their current 2021 cars to create space for the 2022 model year.
- Generally, customers tend to expect huge discounts at the end of the year and during Christmas seasons, hence car dealers and retailers love to meet that expectation; hence Black Friday Automotive Deals.
Benefits Of Buying Cars On Buy Fridays
- You save thousands of naira to do extra shopping or add to your savings.
- You get your dream car at an incredible discount.
- You get to enjoy better negotiation prices.
Most likely, you are excited about the Black Friday benefits already, so let’s get to business. Here are cheap cars you can buy this Christmas on Black Friday Automotive deals:
- BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 5 -7 million NGN
- Toyota Camry for sale
Toyota Camry boasts of a combined MPG of 27 and it is generally affordable. In fact, it gets more affordable this Black Friday. The Toyota Camry is a beautiful car with above-average trunk space. The interior is also beautifully designed to deliver a comfortable driving experience that your riders will love. Toyota Camry is usually available in various trims including L, SE, XLE, and XSE.
Exciting features found in this brand include child safety locks, brake assist, traction control, and electronic stability control, 4-wheel ABS, varying engine sizes like 2.5 litre 4-cylinder engine and the 3.5-litre v-6 engine etc.
- BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 3-5 million NGN
- 2021 Hyundai Accent Price, Interior, Engine
The Hyundai accent has consistently remained a good car to ride, and for justified reasons. This sport-like car comes with sedan-body style with a bold six-sided grille, scalloped lower door sections, wraparound taillights, and rear glass. This car offers good value for money and has an amiable fuel economy. You can get this car at ridiculous prices this Christmas.
- BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 4-6 million NGN
- Toyota Corolla for sale
Owning a Toyota Corolla promises a decent and comfortable ride. Under the hood is a 1,8-liter four-cylinder with 139-horsepower, together with a front-wheel-drive as standard. It remains one of the remarkable cars in Nigeria, and a good one to own. Like every other Toyota car, this car is affordable, easy to maintain and has a good fuel economy.
- BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 2-5 million NGN
- Honda Accord for sale
Honda Accord is another car you should look out for this Christmas as you shop for a car that you expect to give excellent performance. The car has a spacious interior as well as dynamic engine ability capable of generating about 192-252 horsepower.
- BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 5-8 million NGN
- Toyota Yaris for sale
With Toyota Yaris, you get good value for money. This model comes recommended if you want to save well on fuel costs as you enter into a new year. It comes with a wide range of transmissions including a 5-speed manual, a 4-speed automatic, a 6-speed manual diesel, and a CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission or shiftless transmission).
- BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 4-6 million NGN
Here is one car that guarantees you comfort, power and durability; and it can be yours at a good deal this Black Friday. With seating for four people and up to 27.2 cubic feet for cargo, there’s enough space in the Chevrolet Spark. Under the hood is a 1.4-litre 4-cylinder engine paired to a 5-speed manual transmission giving 98 horsepower. Standard features include a 7-inch infotainment touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot connectivity etc. It gets good fuel economy with up to 30 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway.
BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 4-6 million NGN
The standard features on the KIA Rio are enough to entice any buyer shopping for a car at a giveaway price. These features include an 8-inch infotainment touchscreen, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and a 6-speaker audio system, heated power side mirrors, a 6-way adjustable driver’s seat, air conditioning, and power windows and locks. Under the hood is a 1.6-litre 4-cylinder engine paired to a continuously variable automatic and delivers 120 hp with good fuel economy.
- KIA Car Price list in Nigeria 2021- Foreign & Nigeria Used
BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 5-7 million NGN
The roomy and attractive interior of the Volkswagen Jetta is a sight to behold. The Jetta is also fuel-efficient giving you 30 mpg in the city and 41 mpg on the highway. There’s also a 6.5-inch colour infotainment touchscreen with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with a 4-speaker audio system.
- Volkswagen Golf 3,4,5, And 6 Prices and Review In Nigeria
Volkswagen Golf 6
BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 800,000- 2 million NGN
The Golf 6 presents one of the cheapest deals this Christmas. The Golf 6 has an entirely enticing design distinct and its engine can run on either petrol, diesel or liquefied petroleum gas. The Golf 6 has a front Engine with drive train options of a front-wheel-drive or a four-wheel drive.
BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: 6-8 million NGN
The Elantra is another upscale new car you can get without breaking your bank account this Christmas. Inside, the Elantra looks all techy, comfortable and modern. It gets blind-spot monitoring, automated emergency braking, an 8.0-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and an automatic transmission.
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra, Reviews, Price, Trims
The post Best Black Friday Automotive Deals: Cheap Cars To; Buy This Christmas appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.
Leave a Comment