AKSU Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently not on sale but will be available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
The Akwa Ibom State University has not released the 2021 AKSU Post Utme Form. Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, as well as Direct Entry (DE) candidates, are invited to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) for the 2021/2022 academic year.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
AKSU Post Utme/DE Admission Requirements
Admission requirements through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 160 and above (subject to change).
3. Post-UTME screening score of not less than 160 (subject to change).
4. In addition to the above, candidates must make Akwa Ibom State University 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
5. Candidates who score less than 180 at the Post-UTME screening test are not eligible for admission into any programme in AKSU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
6. For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one programmed to another.
AKSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for AKSU Post Utme is 160. To check AKSU Department cut off mark for all the courses, click the link below.
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
Click the button below to view/download the 2021/2022 requirement for admission into AKSU in PDF.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (aksu.edu.ng/portal) from…
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise 2021
The University portal will be opened for registration from... Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit AKSU Post Utme portal at http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2021 UTME result printout.
- 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the 2021/2022 session is scheduled as follows;
- Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold from…
- Screening Test for DE candidates will hold on….
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Time: 9am daily.
AKSU Aspirants should take note of the following:
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
AKSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The closing date for the application of the AKSU Post Utme form has not yet been announced by the management of Akwa Ibom State University.
If you have questions concerning AKSU Post Utme form, kindly reach us via the comment section and do not forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook or other social media share icons on this post. Thanks.