Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) notice to the newly admitted pre-degree, Degree Foundation/JUPEB and Cambridge Advanced Level students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Registration for the 2021/2022 session begins on Monday, 11th October, 2021. All parents are hereby informed that there will be an interactive session on the institution premises on the resumption day.
Please note that the Resumption is October 11, 2021.
Candidates are expected to come with the following for registration:
- Bank Draft of total school fees drawn in favour of Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan
- Admission Letter
- Evidence of payment of the N10,500 (Application Fee) and N75,000 (Acceptance Fee)
- Photocopies and original O’ Level results
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Letter of Attestation from a reputable Nigerian or maybe the parent
- Four (4) Recent passport photographs
- COVID-19 Clearance Certificate
- Monetary registration will be done for the following
- Medical tests N5,000
- Drug Tests N5,000
- Mattress & Pillow N6,500
- Departmental Fee N2,000
- All Science students must come with their Lab Coats with their names boldly written on it
See further details in the Attached PDF below:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!