The new model of Lexus SUV set to be announced on the 13th of October is the 2022 Lexus LX600 and it is going to be the first of the new generation LX SUV. It has been likened to the Toyota Land Cruiser because of its gigantic and aggressive nature which is also going to rival the Toyota model in some countries. Toyota has decided to stop making the Land Cruiser in North America which is why the LX600 is set to become the newest version of SUV to take over from the Toyota Land Cruiser brand. The luxury comfort package of the LX600 is surely going to be pleasurable and comfortable.
The standard features coming with it should be the four-wheel drive and the third-row seats which is the normal feature of an SUV. It is likely that the LX600 will not be a hybrid SUV and this is based on a post-Toyota made on Instagram which shows the absence of the letter “h” but it is not known yet, anything can still happen because there are a lot of speculations about the SUV.
The LX600 should be coming with a 6.0-litre engine, this might also not happen because a version of the “600” made earlier which is the LS600 did not feature a 6.0-litre engine and it was made for the royal wedding of Prince Albert II of Monaco, so there is the probability that it does not happen.
2022 Lexus LX600 SUV Interior
The LX600 should be expected to use the same Land Cruiser’s Electronic Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (E-KDSS) that is linked to the front and rear active anti-roll bars, which was designed to improve the on-road performance of the model. Other features would include Multi-Terrain Select drive modes and a Multi-Terrain Monitor camera system for extreme off-road use.
Even though the present generation has come a long way, the LX interior is still expected to look fresh on the inside and the design should feel fresh. All materials will be of pricey class. There should be supple leathers, impressive wood accents, and a satisfying fit and finish.
2022 Lexus LX600 Infotainment Features
The Lexus LX600 is expected to come with the same infotainment features as its previous models which include;
- 12.3-inch display.
- 19-speaker Mark Levinson surround-sound stereo.
- Quad-zone automatic climate control.
- Proximity keyless entry.
- Universal garage door opener.
- Lexus Enform app suite.
- A nine-speaker premium stereo.
- Wireless device charging.
- Amazon Alexa.
- Multiple USB ports.
- Rear-seat entertainment system.
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- A household-style power outlet.
- Ambient interior lighting.
- A moonroof.
- Voice recognition.
The fault of every LX is a flaw in the Remote Touch infotainment setup which we hope is fixed in this upcoming model but if it is not, there should be a mouselike controller on the centre console that can pinpoint and access functions on the display. It could come off as distracting while driving and is difficult to accurately navigate through menus. Hopefully, all these are fixed.
2022 Lexus LX600 SUV Engine and Performance
Just like how the other Land Cruiser models came with a twin-turbo 3.5-litre V6 engine, the 2022 Lexus LX600 will have the same too, which will replace the 5.7-litre V8 engine. It would produce a good 409 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque making it almost 30 horsepower and 80 pound-feet more powerful. This means that there will be better low-end touch and significantly improved fuel efficiency. It is only time that would tell.
2022 Lexus LX600 SUV Safety Features
The following are the key safety features of the 2022 Lexus LX600;
Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection.
- • An available lane departure warning with lane-keeping assist.
- • Rear Head Air Bag
- • Front Side Air Bag
- • Rear Side Air Bag
- • 4-Wheel ABS
- • 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- • Brake Assist
- • Electronic Stability Control
- • Daytime Running Lights
- • Available adaptive cruise control with semi-autonomous driving mode.
- • Child Safety Locks
- • Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors
- • Traction Control
- • Blind Spot Monitor
- • Auto-Leveling Headlights
- • Lane Departure Warning
- • Lane Keeping Assist
- • Cross-Traffic Alert
Buying guide for the 2022 Lexus LX600
The following is a buying guide for the 2022 Lexus LX600;
1. authentic Dealers: The worst thing that could happen to anyone is getting a fake car or a car with fake parts. This can be really frustrating and painful. This is why you should ensure you purchase your car from authentic dealers.
2. check Engine Parts: Since the engine is used to move the car, it is important you check the engine to ensure it is still okay especially if it is a fairly used model you are getting, so you do not end up being duped. A faulty engine may result in lots of repairs and would render the car useless at a point.
Estimated Price for the 2022 Lexus LX600 in Nigeria
|Brand new 2022 Lexus LX600||N35 Million|
Release date for the 2022 Lexus LX600 in Nigeria
The expected launch date of the Lexus LX600 in Nigeria is October 13.
The post 2022 Lexus LX600 SUV – All you should know about the New Land Cruiser appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.