2017 Lexus LX 570 for sale – The 2017 Lexus LX 570 is good for a car owner that has an adventurous spirit and is also good for a large-sized family. It comes in three rows and has a capability for off-road performance. Although it gets a poor fuel economy, it is still a good luxury SUV.
2017 Lexus LX 570 Standard Features
The 2017 Lexus LX 570 comes is an eight-passenger seat model that is available in a single trim. The three row seat is split into a 50/50 design with sections that can fold up towards the sides of the vehicle. Its standard features include;
- Nine-speaker sound system.
- A reclining and power sliding second row seat.
- A navigation system.
- Voice controls.
- Satellite radio.
- An iPod/USB audio interface.
- A touchscreen interface.
- 20-inch alloy wheels.
- An adaptive suspension.
- A power lift-gate.
- Power-folding third-row seats.
- Automatic climate control.
- Keyless entry and ignition.
- Running boards.
- Power folding heated mirrors.
- The Lexus Enform Suite of app-based services which includes Pandora, Yelp and iHeartRadio.
- Adaptive and automatic xenon headlights.
- Automatic load levelling.
The luxury package of the 2017 Lexus LX 570 adds other features which include;
- Ventilated front seats.
- 19-speaker Mark Levinson surround-sound audio system including a six-CD/DVD changer.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Front and side parking cameras.
- A heated steering wheel.
- Dual-screen rear entertainment system.
- Heated second row seats.
- Upgraded leather upholstery.
- A cooled storage bin.
- Automatic parallel parking system.
2017 Lexus LX 570 Performance
The 2017 Lexus LX 570 is equipped with a full-time four-wheel-drive system that has a hill-start assist feature, crawl control, and a driver-selectable multi-terrain system. There is a 5.7-liter V8 engine that produces 383 horsepower and 403 pound-feet of torque. Also included is an eight-speed automatic transmission which is standard and full-time on the model. During its performance testing, the 2017 Lexus LX 570 ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in 7.3 seconds which is considered to be quick for an SUV of that size. The fuel estimation is said to be 15 mpg combined, with 13 mpg city run and 18 mpg highway run.
The 2017 Lexus LX 570 drives well around town. It looks divine on the road and wades through bumps easily. It acts like a ship that goes through water without any disturbance. The only problem is that the 2017 model does not come with enough ‘gusto’. Its off-road capabilities are the best features of this model. It has a sophisticated suspension that is engineered to crawl on any road and even has a crawl control system that guides the owner when going on rough road surfaces. Owning and driving the 2017 Lexus LX 570 might come with its own problems but the off-road capability is what will be enjoyed the most.
2017 Lexus Lx 570 Safety Features
The key safety features of the 2017 Lexus LX 570 include;
- Front side airbags.
- Traction and stability control.
- Antilock brakes.
- Lexus Pre-collision System which includes adaptive cruise control.
- Front knee airbags.
- Full-length side curtain airbags.
- Stolen vehicle locator.
- Emergency assist button.
- Lexus Safety emergency connect communications with automatic collision notification.
2017 Lexus LX 570 Interior
The 2017 Lexus RX 570 is a well-appointed SUV that has a posh leatherwood and lined cabin with upfront 12.3-inch infotainment that is sharp-looking. The unfortunate thing is that the infotainment system is attached to the Lexus Remote Touch interface which uses a mouse-like controller.
The aspect of the 2017 Lexus LX 570 that will still continue to fascinate anyone is its comfortable seats in the first two rows. The front seats have clear visibility from the elevated perches and although the second-row seats are lower, there is still enough legroom and headroom. The third-row seats are a different story. It is not large enough for adults and it is also difficult to get to. The third-row seats do not fold flat for the cargo space to increase. Therefore, the cargo space when the second row is folded down and when the third row is up against the wall is 45 cubic feet. Behind the rear seats, it is just 9.1 cubic feet. Its rival has more cargo space.
2017 Lexus LX 570 Buying Guide In Nigeria
The following is the buying guide for the 2017 Lexus LX 570. They include;
- BUDGET: The 2017 Lexus LX 570 is quite costly. Therefore, before planning on how you would purchase the vehicle, first make a budget. This would help you know if it is affordable.
- INTERIOR CABIN SPACE: The third row seats of the 2017 Lexus LX 570 are quite cramped which has been the case for most Lexus LX 570 models. If you have family members that are on the taller side, it would be preferable to get another car model because they would not feel comfortable during long journeys.
- CARGO SPACE: The cargo space of the 2017 Lexus LX 570 is quite on the small side. If you have daily task of carrying large cargo items, the Lexus LX 570 will definitely not be the best option.
2017 Lexus LX 570 Price In Nigeria
|Brand new 2017 Lexus LX 570||N49.3 Million|
|Nigerian used 2017 Lexus LX 570||N32 – 37 Million|
|Foreign used 2017 Lexus LX 570||N36 – 40 Million|
The post 2017 Lexus LX 570 Price In Nigeria – Reviews And Buying Guide appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.